Office managers coordinate and oversee administrative duties in an office, and ensure that the office operates efficiently and smoothly.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- Providing the customer with information about a company’s products or services in order to create interest in the brand.
- Helping sales teams identify and qualify potential sales leads.
- Providing reliable and actionable data to support the telesales team to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Pre-qualifying prospects to make the work of sales teams easier.
- Generating repeat business by promoting new offers to customers.
- Converting customer inquiries into sales opportunities.
- Providing market research through outbound calling.
- Surveying customer satisfaction.
- Analysis and Assessment.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Planning and Organization.
- Time Management.
- Attention to Detail.
- Creativity, Accuracy, Delegation, Initiative, Integrity and Adaptability.
- Teamwork, Staffing, and Supervising.
- Process Improvement.
- Inventory Control & Supply Management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Very Good in English Language (Writing & Reading) .
Qualifications: A bachelor degree or equivalent.
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Role Category: Office Manager
Share Job Vacancy!